New York and Pennsylvania's
Premier Hunting Club since 1980
Welcome to the world of spectacular hunting and fishing opportunities afforded to members of Sunrise Farm Rod & Gun Club, Inc. Sunrise Farm Rod & Gun Club is a sportsman's club located in the fish and game rich Catskill Mountains of New York and the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.
Club holdings consist of active and abandoned farms and timber company lands. Club properties are located in Wayne County Pennsylvania, plus Sullivan and Delaware Counties in New York. The following is a profile of some of the benefits every club member has available for their use.
- Leased properties consisting of over 7,000 acres in Wayne County, Pennsylvania & Sullivan and Delaware Counties, New York
- Big game hunting for whitetailed deer and black bear
- Small game hunting for turkey, grouse, cottontail rabbit, pheasant and grey and black squirrel
- Varmit hunting for coyote, fox, bobcat, woodchuck and crow with year-round coyote hunting in Pennsylvania
- Waterfowl hunting for duck and goose
- Brown, rainbow and brook trout fishing
- Private leased accesses on Beaverkill and Neversink Rivers
- Private leased access on Basket Creek, a tributary to the Delaware River
- Bass, panfish and pickeral fishing
- Shad, walleye and American eel fishing
- President: Richie Beresford
- Vice President: Tom Jones
- Secretary: Steve Casparie
- Treasurer: Stephen O'Donnell
- PO Box 192
- Damascus, PA 18415
- Email:Click here to email us
- NEW YORK
- Region 3, Sullivan Co. Environmental Conservation Officers
- Matt Baker, (845) 428-8679
- Ricky Wood, (845) 665-5637
- Region 4, Delaware Co. Environmental Conservation Officers
- Nathan Doig, (607) 267-5452
- George Wilber (607) 267-5479
- Vernon Bauer (845) 346-6607
- Jared Woodin (607) 437-6259
- Northeast Region Wildlife Conservation Officer
- Northeast Region, (570) 675-1143, or (570) 675-1144
- Frank Dooley or Jim McCarthy
- HOTLINE: 570-826-2511 (24 Hours)
- *DEP maintains 24 hr. phone lines in each Region which are monitored 24/7/365 for dispatching response personnel to emergency and incidents within DEP purview.
- John Milucky
- 192 Morris Turk Rd.
- Long Eddy, NY 12760
- Fulton and Sons
- Fulton Hill Rd.
- Kenoza Lake, NY 12750
- Cody Fredo
- 961 Galilee Rd.
- Damascus, PA 18415
Sunrise Farm Rod & Gun Club